Featured Post

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

10-Jan-23: Day trader salary, Part time day trader salary -12,721.25

1> Link to the  Chart 





2> Link to the Option Trading Chart 






























































3> Overall Trading Summary













  1.  Learning to crub or to Limit the losses, I m happy I m succeeding to this  last time it was 62K and now it is 12K great that I m controlling my losses, Next time max loss in a day will me less than < 10 K
  2. I missed the 9.20am move and I couldn't resist to take the trade and end up in losses 
2.1 When the breakout is missed trade with very less or very minimal lot size, lot size ~ 25 is the best in this case
2.2 Also trade for reversal that was another mistake - 

3. Whenever I miss the rally need patience to wait for the next consolidation or confluence zone and then only enter a single trade in a month good enough to give the good returns. a single trade is capable to give 20% returns. 


So wait for the right trading setup and then only enter into the trade 






We Are Happy To Help You making Money #FxTradingForLiving

No comments:

Post a Comment