Featured Post

Saturday, January 28, 2023

27-Jan-23: Day trader salary, Part time day trader salary -991.25



1> Link to the  Chart






















Learnings

    • Market moved down, I was expecting it will give some bullish move and then continue bearish, Market Opened down and remained downwards - I was bit shocked by the behavior of the market, then decided to take up the trend. 
    • Participated in the downward rally earned 1221 rs, then after few time, NIFTY was showing downtrend so again I Thought to participate with strict  stop loss and STOP LOSS hits 
    • the account which was positive in the morning now went negative in the afternoon, then I thought of how can I recover loss  took a new trade - and ended up in a loss
    • Then waited a long long time for a short recovery about after 2pm traded for this and now I could close with  this I could protect 
    • Finally ended up the day with -900 loss
    • I m happy that I didn't loose much and could comeout with minimum loss 

    The Point is I need and must have to be a neutral behavior to the market  - don't think to much on the market - why and where it opened Participate in the rally and keep the relative stop loss. 




    Thank You!!
    Regards,
    Avinash Sawant
    +91 9975415566


    #SurvialisImportnat
    #NotSetupMindsetIsImportnat
    #Daily2Traders,#MoneyisFromMindSet,


    #ghanshyam_yadav_art_of_trading
    #ghanshyamTech_art_of_trading
    #ghanshyamTech_artoftrading 
    #bankniftyoption 
     #banknifty




    We Are Happy To Help You making Money #FxTradingForLiving

    No comments:

    Post a Comment