Featured Post

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

24-Jan-23: Day trader salary, Part time day trader salary +595.00



























2> Link to the Option Trading Chart 





























We Are Happy To Help You making Money #FxTradingForLiving






















Learnings

  • Good that I avoided overtrading 
  • Happy that I closed in +ve, Day started with mixed emotions, initially it was going bullish and then downtrend started. I couldn't catch the trend but happy that I was on +ve side 
  • morning I was biased to the bullish direction
  • And succeeded, Not trading or staying away from the market is really a good thing. You are not burning your capital, because in any business Survival is Must
  • Opening Multiple charts in one go is not effective, stay away from such things 

Thank You!!
Regards,
Avinash Sawant
+91 9975415566


#SurvialisImportnat
#NotSetupMindsetIsImportnat
#Daily2Traders,#MoneyisFromMindSet,






No comments:

Post a Comment