Featured Post

Monday, January 23, 2023

23-Jan-23: Day trader salary, Part time day trader salary -108.75

1> Link to the  Chart






















































2> Link to the Option Trading Chart 

































Learnings

  • Good that I avoided overtrading 
  • Loss is limited to only -109 rupees
  • Since morning I was biased to the bullish direction
  • I saw on 5 minutes it was kind of double top bottom and it is likely to move downwards but I didn't take the trade as morning it was positive breakout and mostly bullish, I kept myself away from it.  
  • And succeeded, Not trading or staying away from the market is really a good thing. You are not burning your capital, because in any business Survival is Must

We Are Happy To Help You making Money #FxTradingForLiving

No comments:

Post a Comment