Featured Post

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

01-Feb-23: Day trader salary, Part time day trader salary +25,138.75


1> Link to the  Chart







Learnings


  • Listened to Ghanshyam trader, Happy that I traded after 1 PM and maintained profit at the end of day
  • At one point I was in profit of 8K then lost 5 K to take a chance that it will continue bearish but didn't happen - after that around 1 PM I traded for continuation with 1 minute timeframe and thought that I won't look for next half an hour and did the same 
  • I gave it to the Lord to give what is best for me today .. and it happened when I watched the profit it was reached ~ 23K I was very happy with the performance
  • I didn't thought to trail this profit, whereas it was a great opportunity to trail the profit on lower timeframe either 3 mins or 1 mins  and make a good profit 
  • As in past 3 days I couldn't make money I was doubtful on what will be the outcome 
  • The mindset has a lot lot and a lot to deal with - and KEEP complete faith in GOD -- what it gives is the best for me .. and go with it. .. Thank You!!



        Thank You!!
        Regards,
        Avinash Sawant
        +91 9975415566


        #SurvialisImportnat
        #NotSetupMindsetIsImportnat
        #Daily2Traders,
        #MoneyisFromMindSet,
        #YourSkillGivesYouMoney
        #Knowledgewon'tMakeThings_UnlessYouAct
        #RISK_IT_Because_WhatElseIsThere



        #ghanshyam_yadav_art_of_trading
        #ghanshyamTech_art_of_trading
        #ghanshyamTech_artoftrading 
        #bankniftyoption 
         #banknifty

        We Are Happy To Help You making Money #FxTradingForLiving

        No comments:

        Post a Comment