- Though we consider the Forex Market is Open for 24 hours but it is not really convenient for traders to trade at any time
- If you see the trading lot volumes of active traders then we can easily realize professional traders are active mostly only at session opening time.
- Following figure explains the Four session and their respective Open Close timings
- It is really useful and must for a trader to understand the session opening and closer timing and sync with them according to your location time.
- Such as for India the time is GMT+5.30 -- So if traders really want to take the benefit of these session trimmings then he has to understand it and practice it accordingly.
- With the following figure it is really easy to remember how the session timings.
- With this if you have any further questions please feel free to write us back at email@example.com
- Find Out the Best Hours of the Day in Forex Trading
- Which are the most suitable hours to experience profits in currency trading?
- How to choose best hours for Forex trading
Wishing You All a Very Best Journey as a Forex Trader !!
Avinash Sawant (www.forextradehalt.com)